Heat Treatment Furnace
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Type Of Furnace||Fix|
|Max Temperature (degree Celsius)||1000-1500 degree Celsius|
|Material Loading Capacity (T)||1 Ton|
|High heat at||1250 degree C|
is used for batch type operations. In this furnace, components can be directly kept for heat treating, or trays and fixtures can be provided as well.
Hardening & quenching Tempering, annealing, carburizing, solution annealing – Many applications are possible with our Heat Treatment Furnace.
JR Furnace & Oven, a leading manufacturer of Heat Treatment Furnace. We are known for our heating uniformity, cost-effectiveness, and low maintenance needs. Assurance of optimum price performance ratio is unique feature of our Heat Treatment Furnace designs.
We manufactures furnaces for different heat treatment processes as follows:
- Ageing Furnace
- Annealing Furnace
- Stress relieving Furnace
- Quenching Furnaces (Drop bottom type)
- Solutionising Furnace
- Gas Carburizing Furnace
- Tempering Furnace
- Bell furnace
- The maximum operating temperature is 1700° C.
- Heating is provided from both the sides through vertically mounted SiC rods.
- The SiC rods are controlled by a thyristor controller which counteracts the aging process of the heating elements.
- The swing door is provided with a hinge.
- Multi-layered insulation for better performance.
- For better ventilation, Dual shell housing is provided.
- Lined with lightweight refractory bricks.
- Motor-Driven exhaust provided on the furnace roof along with exhaust gas piping.
- These High-Temperature Furnaces are completely automated and run on SCADA systems with PLC’s to control the entire system along with documentation and monitoring.
- High-temperature accuracies with long heater life and refractory life are a feature of these Furnaces.
- Advanced safety concepts.
Get the best deals on heat treatment furnace.